SolarLine installs the Solaredge single phase inverter solution on all of our microFIT projects. Along with one of the safest inverter and optimizer solutions in the market, comes the ability to monitor your systems performance from the comfort of your chair, car, cottage, office, or even France – anywhere that you can access the Internet.
We especially like the Solaredge iPhone App which enables our customers to monitor their PV systems from the palm of their hand. As a bonus, SolarLine can also use the App to monitor every one of our installations through one handy interface. Pretty cool eh?
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines a sophisticated, digital control technology and a one stage, efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
Their fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
The CDN & US single phase inverter comes with a built in DC switch while the European single phase inverter can be fitted with a seamlessly attachable cabling duct for managing the installation wirings. Both are light enough for a single person to install on a supplied bracket.
Single Phase Inverter Feature highlights:
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency (>97%)
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation